Hard-to-find Lav clip

Trying to find a Lav Clip like this that's used for pinning IEM cables to costumes.
This one came from Europe, but I need to find some here in the USA. The difference is that the clip is a bit larger than normal and the plastic part that clamps onto the IEM cable is definitely larger.

Anyone seen something like this and know where I can find some?

Lav Clip.JPG

The clip Bob posted looks a lot like the clip that comes with the Microphone Madness headsets--you might try giving them a call. I have a feeling they'd beat Amazon's price

Kevin H.

Sent from my iPad HD

Andrew, I was unsuccessful in finding a pic of the included clip on their website. The included clip is certainly nothing like those in the link you posted....

Kevin H.

Sent from my iPad HD

Re: Hard-to-find Lav clip

Interesting. Too bad there's not a better picture!

Since this thread is still going, Andrew I finally pulled my JH IEMs out of the workbox and they either didn't come with the clip or it's long gone. I bet if you called JH they'd be more than happy to send you a better photo of the clip - their customer service has always been top notch.

I did poke around a bit more for some similar products. These are $2 each: 1964 Ears - Products - Accessories