Lab.gruppen & Lake Certification: Level 1 - Austin, Texas March 10, 12, and 14

Colin Studybaker

Freshman
Oct 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Training Overview
The training program is designed to introduce key aspects of Lab.gruppen and Lake technologies and develop user familiarity with the companies’ industry-leading tour sound hardware and software platforms. The modular course is aimed at Freelance Engineers, Tour/Install System Designers, Theatre Sound Designers and Tour System Engineers.
Successful completion of the course will leave delegates fully certified to program and implement Lake Processing in mid and large-scale live sound systems and qualify admission to more advanced level courses to follow.

Price
Free of Charge-Includes Lunch

Date and Time
March 10, 12, and 14th 10:00AM-6:00PM

Upcoming Training & Education Classes | Lab.gruppen

--
Colin Studybaker
Technical Sales
Install | Tour
Lab.Gruppen | Lake | Tannoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lab.gruppen & Lake Certification: Level 1 - Austin, Texas March 10, 12, and 14

Training Overview
The training program is designed to introduce key aspects of Lab.gruppen and Lake technologies and develop user familiarity with the companies’ industry-leading tour sound hardware and software platforms. The modular course is aimed at Freelance Engineers, Tour/Install System Designers, Theatre Sound Designers and Tour System Engineers.
Successful completion of the course will leave delegates fully certified to program and implement Lake Processing in mid and large-scale live sound systems and qualify admission to more advanced level courses to follow.

Price
Free of Charge-Includes Lunch

Date and Time
March 10, 12, and 14th 9:00AM-1:00PM

Upcoming Training & Education Classes | Lab.gruppen

Is this a 3-day course, or 3 different single-day sessions?

Re: Lab.gruppen & Lake Certification: Level 1 - Austin, Texas March 10, 12, and 14

At the moment it's planned as a 1 day course in 3 different single days. Depending upon the registrations we receive we may use the 3rd day for a more advanced level 2, which is looking to be the case.

Colin -
I am looking at sending one of my guys to this. There is an address listed, but not the name of the venue. Can you tell me if this is a hotel or motel and if there are any special rates available for attendees. Thanks.

Colin -
I am looking at sending one of my guys to this. There is an address listed, but not the name of the venue. Can you tell me if this is a hotel or motel and if there are any special rates available for attendees. Thanks.

The address for the training is the Lab.gruppen and Lake rep firm for Texas, Aldridge Marketing.