Line source input & output

I am looking for a tool where I can have 1 TVs, 1 house radio & 2 mixers and I can select which one I'm using and it routes to the same output.
Yes 2 mixers, a smaller one on stage for bands to mix themselves & one larger one for the bigger shows. Durning the "big game" the owner wants the game over the house system. Then durning dinner he wants to play music. By the way, owners wants the "stereo image".

The other issue I'm coming across is; how to run 2-4 monitor mixes.

Re: Line source input & output

It is probably not the price range they are looking for but it sounds like a job for the apb mix switch.

As an alternative thought, it would be possible to set up one board as a master and the other the slave. It will eat up channels on the master, though.

Finally I would think about 1 monitor mix for when the band is mixing from stage and leave the 4 for when the bigger mixer is used for the "big" shows.

Look at the DBX Zone Pro units. They can do everything your asking. They balanced inputs mic / line selectable that could handle the two mixer inputs, for the AV inputs they have RCA jacks. There's different versions with various input and output numbers, some with and without front panel control. They have a selection of remote mounted control devices for preset recall, volume ect.
As far as duribility....about seven years ago at a brand new install lighting took out 90 percent of everything in the rack, the original Zone Pro still works fine to this day!

As Charles noted, a matrix DSP would let you mix or select inputs and handle the processing for the inputs and outputs. A 16x8 processor (16x8 modular or 8x8 with an 8 input expander) would address the routing and processing for two sets of 'mixer' inputs (stereo plus four monitors), a stereo 'TV' input and a stereo 'radio' input routed out to a stereo house mix, four monitor sends and two available sends for ALS, overflow, etc. If you used a processor with compatible remote controls or logic I/O then you could select between four presets (Stage, FOH, TV and Radio) and even have basic volume control for the TV and Radio presets.

Allen & Heath, Ashly, Biamp, BSS, dbx, Electro-Voice, Lectrosonics, MediaMatrix, Symetrix, Yamaha and probably several others all offer products that would work for this.

Adding my .02 for the Ashly 24.24M

Great price point, easy to use, and their service has always been beyond stellar. One of these with the right expansion cards would take care of everything you've listed, and the WR5 remotes are perfect for a novice user to control the whole thing.