Locked out of Midas Pro 1

Re: Locked out of Midas Pro 1

Is the screen just locked? If its on the Pro1 graphic screen, the 'Unlock' button is in the lower left - tough to see, but its there. Trackball/left click.

Last edited:

Sticks? Is that you?

I took a gander at the Midas site, but they didn't have a manual for the Pro 1, only the 2 and above. Here's what it said in the Pro 2 manual:

Security (locking mode)
To preserve the current state of the PRO2 Control Centre and to prevent unauthorised
adjustment of its settings, you can lock it; this is a GUI-only function. When locked,
none of the controls on the control surface will function and the PRO2 Control Centre
will be totally locked out.
At a GUI screen, choose homeLock.
>> To unlock the PRO2 control centre
At a GUI screen, click the UNLOCKbutton (lower-left corner of screen). The PRO2
Control Centre will revert to the state it was in when it was previously locked.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks Brian & Dick!
Woke up this morning with a hot cup of coffee, glanced at your post, and 30 seconds later had the console unlocked! :)~:)~:smile:
The only manual they sent with the console is a quick start manual and it doesn't cover much.
I have the first one here in Minnesota so there's no one around that knows much about them.
So far it looks like it is going to be a rock solid console! can't wait to get it in the field!
And yes Dick it is your buddy Sticks! great to hear from you!
Again Thanks!
Sticks

I had a Pro1 sitting on my desk (demo) for most of the last couple months. There are about a dozen Pro1's/2's locally now.

After I get familiar/bored with the Pro2, we'll have a Pro3/6/9 kicking around for a bit.

My favorite is the 2c.