[FS] McCauley tops & subs, SA12-1 & SA28 for sale.

Nathan DePaulo

Freshman
Apr 3, 2011
I'm selling a pair of McCauley SA12-1 tops and a pair of SA28 subs. This is a compact and powerful system. It is in great working condition and decent cosmetic shape with few chips & scratches in the ProCoat finish and grill paint.

The original HF drivers have been replaced with Eminence PSD2002 because I didn't have easy access to replacement diaphragms for the McCauley's driver. The original drivers will be included in the sale if you'd like them. The PSD were quite a bit lighter so I happily kept them in while I used the system. The tops have a biamp switch on the input panel.

The subs are low tuned single 18's that sound quite good. They're 4 ohm so you can power them with a not so large amp. There is a pole cup on the top of the sub, which is the larger diameter size (same as the tops).

Between the subs and tops you have a small footprint systems that reaches low and sound clear. For the whole system I'd like to get $2400. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer but I will deliver to a freight terminal and put the system on a pallet. If you're somewhat nearby we can discuss meeting halfway.

I also have an amprack that went with this system, speakon cables & stands if you're interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
Re: McCauley tops & subs, SA12-1 & SA28 for sale.

Thought my location was on my signature, sorry...

I am in Tulsa OK and frequently travel to OKC & Stillwater.