Meyer Sound UM-1P and UM-100P drivers

edwin gonzalez

Jul 22, 2022
Panama
Hi everyone, i hope you are good.
I was wondering if you could help me with the following.
The company where i am working have purchased a couple old second hand, um-1p and um-100p stage monitors,
at a very low price, as expected the price was low because of all the generic drivers into them, which we want to be replaced
to the original replacement and part, to get the most out of them. since i cant get the part number of every driver, and our local meyer dealer havent been of any help i was wondering if you could help us to know the LF and HF driver in each one, i have researched but didnt find any info regarding the driver models of each one.

Thank you very much

Hi everyone, i hope you are good.
I was wondering if you could help me with the following.
The company where i am working have purchased a couple old second hand, um-1p and um-100p stage monitors,
at a very low price, as expected the price was low because of all the generic drivers into them, which we want to be replaced
to the original replacement and part, to get the most out of them. since i cant get the part number of every driver, and our local meyer dealer havent been of any help i was wondering if you could help us to know the LF and HF driver in each one, i have researched but didnt find any info regarding the driver models of each one.

Thank you very much

12" is ST-212 (40.107.081.01) and high is MS-1401M (40.076.037.01) on ours - or newer...