Midas layoffs

Randy Gartner

Junior
Jan 12, 2011
Pennsylvania
randygartnersound.com
I have had exceptional help from the people at Midas, especially Kyle Chirnside. I tried calling the other day and got a message saying if you have issues go to the CARE website and join and get your questions answered there. Then today I find out Kyle and some of the others got laid off. WTF? Uli, what are you doing?These people are your biggest assets. Many times on this and other forums, I have talked about the exceptional service I had from these people and recommended Midas because of that reason. There are sometimes you need immediate attention and to talk to a person. If you have a problem on a job you can't wait a day or 2 for help. Kyle would answer the phone almost anytime. Midas had some great people working for them and now they are gone. I hope Uli still monitors this forum. This is a big mistake. As anyone in business knows, service, and being there for your customers is one of the most important things you can do!

Reactions: Tim Padrick
I contatced Uli Berringer on Facebook messenger.I told him I believed they made a mistake when they laid off their best people. I also gave him feedback as to the issues others had with the changes. He said he would look into it. I guess time will tell if they go back to their previous model.