Midas Pro 1 Output Solo / Mix Send Link

Drew Curtis

Sophomore
Jan 14, 2011
touraudiorentals.com
Hi All

I have used the Pro Series consoles a decent amount and will have my Pro1 out for monitors starting in march.

The only function I have not been able to find/enable is the ability to link the MIX SEND with an output solo, so that I can cue and adjust a number of monitor mixes quickly.

I called Midas support and it was suggested that I try the "Output select follows Solo" option but I'm not trying to select an Output, rather a Mix Send. As I suspected this option did not achieve my desired result.

Any input appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Midas Pro 1 Output Solo / Mix Send Link

Hi All

I have used the Pro Series consoles a decent amount and will have my Pro1 out for monitors starting in march.

The only function I have not been able to find/enable is the ability to link the MIX SEND with an output solo, so that I can cue and adjust a number of monitor mixes quickly.

I called Midas support and it was suggested that I try the "Output select follows Solo" option but I'm not trying to select an Output, rather a Mix Send. As I suspected this option did not achieve my desired result.

Any input appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Drew,

Although the difference between 'output select follows solo' and the mix select you require are subtle, they are significant operationally. But they are specific to the PRO1's user interface and don't really relate to the other Pro Series consoles. This function is already on the wish list for PRO1 and we will added as soon as we can, but this will be months rather than weeks as it's quite a significant piece of programming.

Hope this helps,

Re: Midas Pro 1 Output Solo / Mix Send Link

Drew,

Although the difference between 'output select follows solo' and the mix select you require are subtle, they are significant operationally. But they are specific to the PRO1's user interface and don't really relate to the other Pro Series consoles. This function is already on the wish list for PRO1 and we will added as soon as we can, but this will be months rather than weeks as it's quite a significant piece of programming.

Hope this helps,

Thanks for the info. Will keep my eyes open for the update!