Midas Pro2C Automation Faders

Kiran Thawardas

Freshman
Nov 11, 2014
I am using a new board for my school's play, the Midas Pro2C and I'm using the automation feature to handle all the mutes for when actors come on and off stage. What I would like to do is set it up so the faders and levels are independent from scenes as the faders reset back whenever I change the scene right now. I'd like to set the levels at the start of the show during sound check for every actor and be able to change that level for the entire show without it resetting every scene. I know it is possible because when we hired a professional sound engineer last year he was able to do it but I can't remember how. Anyone know?

Re: Midas Pro2C Automation Faders

I think you're looking for recall scope; you can decide when you call a scene which elements are affected or not affected; so keep the faders out of the recall scope.

On the automation page, top right is recall scope; click on faders to turn them green to exempt from recall. Thing is, I'm pretty sure the recall scope is stored by scene; so you need to ensure this is the same for every scene.

HTH

Andrew