[URGENT] Need stopover tomorrow in NY state or New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Barracato

Graduate Student
Jan 11, 2011
Solomons MD
Band just left (without me boo hoo) for a ten day run through the NE. They are in Pawling NY tonight and Manchester VT on Sunday and could use a routing date tomorrow, if anyone has any ideas.

Band is a two man blues act that sounds like a full band. Most of the songs are originals or covers of very old classic blues. The band can perform from 1 hour to 3 hours of materials.

More info on the band is at Swamp Candy.

You can also call me directly at 410 610 8362

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need stopover tomorrow in NY state or New England

Hey Jay,

Go check out BSP

BSP – Music and Arts Venue – Uptown Kingston, NY | Music and Arts Venue

up in kingston (maybe a little over an hour northwest of pawling). You might want to hit them up. Its a pretty decent venue. Medium format old analog soundcraft, and a small eaw rig with some la400's. Tomorrow's a big block party up there.. but sunday and monday I think they have openings. Also, if you're in the area. Stop by the chronogram block party and say "hi". I'll be doing the stage for music there.

Hey Jay,

Go check out BSP

BSP – Music and Arts Venue – Uptown Kingston, NY | Music and Arts Venue

up in kingston (maybe a little over an hour northwest of pawling). You might want to hit them up. Its a pretty decent venue. Medium format old analog soundcraft, and a small eaw rig with some la400's. Tomorrow's a big block party up there.. but sunday and monday I think they have openings. Also, if you're in the area. Stop by the chronogram block party and say "hi". I'll be doing the stage for music there.

Thanks, I am not on the trip but will pass that on.

Status
Not open for further replies.