Need to know the supply voltage, information sources, and yields here

Firoj Khan

Freshman
Sep 2, 2017
Hello Dear Experts,

In my first post - I need your suggestion

I'm investigating building a modular analogue synthesizer, and learning electronics along the way.
I want to get a firm understanding of the supply voltage, inputs and outputs specification that is generally adopted, between each of the modules.

For example, I'm mindful a 15V power supply appears to be normal; and 1V/Octave for the VCO. Is this right? Is a +15v, - 15v supply utilized? Additionally, what is the yield spec for the sound VCO?

Might anyone be able to suggest additionally perusing for these general determinations and appraisals?

I'm new to this, and I'm beginning with investigating the key standards of a VCO, however, need to construct my trials because of the basic details - to drive to a valuable objective. I would prefer not to simply construct a project that is out there, however, take in the standards, plan, and manufacture - I won't wind up with the most stable modules.

Probably pioneers, for example, Moog set introductory norms, however quick to realize what the standard electrical spec for simple synthesizers are, and how these extend out into the music studio.

Can anyone please help me, I would be very grateful forever.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English.