New wireless from Shure

Re: New wireless from Shure

Very interesting product line.

Seamless integration of frequency coordination is definitely the way to go for the next years.

But what about IEM? I see great potential there, unless we are standing right next to the artist with a receiver on the same frequency, we are blind, speaking of RF. For obvoius reasons we can not do this.

A data return channel from every IEM receiver should be do-able in the system context.

I understand the new Shure will launch at NAMM. I've seen some other cutting edge technology from other manufacturers that is very promising as well.

this looks neato...

i'm scared to know what it's gonna cost...

It's not like it's your money...
icon_wink.gif

I'm afraid that as we start to push technology in a crowded airspace the price will increase accordingly. I hope I'm wrong but the stuff I see coming out is top shelf but also top dollar.

Dave

There was a stretch there many years ago when we did a string of religious revivals in a small arena nearby. The sort of thing where the faithful would line up to be 'healed' by the featured performer ,errr, pastor. After a couple of these sessions I got to asking '' if this guy is so good why do we need all these chain motors?''.

yeah, we usually refer to it as 'God's money' around the 'office'. i'm pretty sure He'd rather i used it wisely...
icon_smile.gif

brian

There was a stretch there many years ago when we did a string of religious revivals in a small arena nearby. The sort of thing where the faithful would line up to be 'healed' by the featured performer ,errr, pastor. After a couple of these sessions I got to asking '' if this guy is so good why do we need all these chain motors?''.

yeah, we usually refer to it as 'God's money' around the 'office'. i'm pretty sure He'd rather i used it wisely...
icon_smile.gif

brian

i actually laughed out loud... i just refuse to ever use 'lol'...

well spoken ed...
icon_smile.gif

cool feature set for sure.

and here's the cheaper in ear alternative ''the DIXIEnt''

cup_phones.jpg

sorry, I had to, it's early...