Nexo RS-18 users

Re: Nexo RS-18 users

I have used them in both Onni and Directional. They are pretty amazing in Omni mode and work decently in Directional. You have to play with the ''aim'' of the boxes in Directional mode a bit, but when you get it right it works well. I do have to say that the RS15 plays much better in Directional mode, but for the best of both worlds the RS18 is a GREAT buy!

I've used them in omni as well. Pretty good subs! They're like an S2, only better!

Evan

I think you need to change that to WAY better. In my mind there is no comparison. The S2 doesn't have the output the RS18 has. Also the S2 is a 2 or 3 ohm box which makes it a pain to power. That being said if you like the S2 you will love the RS18.

I would also compare these to the output of a CD18. I have heard a lot of people trying to sell off their stock of CD18's and replace them with RS18 because they have liked them better.

If anyone is the Chicagoland area is interested in hearing the RS18 send me a message. I will be demoing 8 of ours along with 16 GeoS12 within the next month.

David,

They are great subs

They get very loud and sound good.

You may be better off getting big amps and NX242-ES4 procesors though

I prefer to run ours 1 per bridged ch. on a NX4x4

They work fine on a NX4x4 1 per ch. but bridging drives them to the max.

call me to discuss more

db