[FS] Old DSP Processors

Jan 15, 2011
I have 2 Sony SRP-F300 processors pulled from an installation. 2 inputs, 6 outputs, maybe useful for someone getting their feet wet with this new fangled DSP thing. They were both working when I pulled them, and I have connected to them, and talked to them thought software. You will probably need Win95 for the software to run correctly though. $100 + $20 shipping each OBO.

I have 2 Sony SRP-F300 processors pulled from an installation. 2 inputs, 6 outputs, maybe useful for someone getting their feet wet with this new fangled DSP thing. They were both working when I pulled them, and I have connected to them, and talked to them thought software. You will probably need Win95 for the software to run correctly though. $100 + $20 shipping each OBO.
Hi David, Did you sell these and do you have the software? Best regards, Tom

Thomas,
Those processors are long gone. I do still have the software for it. Pretty sure because this very post is out on the interwebs, I cget an email from someone about every 6 months asking for it. Someone even bought me a pizza for it once...(paypal'ed me pizza money)

Hi David.

Thanks for your reply.

For everyone like me who hates to through perfectly good electronics in the landfill, I found the software at https://archive.org/details/sony-srp-f-300

I've downloaded it, ran it on an 2012, Macbook pro, running Zorin Linux, in a wine VB with a USB to Serial adapter by first redirecting the com1 call to it by using "
sudo chmod 666 /dev/ttyUSB0" in a terminal window.

Everything works like a Windows 95 box, writing to the control, saving versions, making changes.

Cheers,

Tom