POP Groups on Yamaha Consoles

Re: POP Groups on Yamaha Consoles

It also allows a lot more flexibility than the Yamaha or even Midas implementation.
For example, I use this idea on the CL5 to bring different channels to layers depending on what mix is cued, so I'm only looking at channels that are in that mix. Invaluable if you like to double-channel things as I do. That isn't a feature found on any Yamaha desk or Midas desk.

It also allows a lot more flexibility than the Yamaha or even Midas implementation.
For example, I use this idea on the CL5 to bring different channels to layers depending on what mix is cued, so I'm only looking at channels that are in that mix. Invaluable if you like to double-channel things as I do. That isn't a feature found on any Yamaha desk or Midas desk.

Is YammieQ still in development or is it actually currently available? I'd like to get a copy to play with as i can think of a LOT of cool things i might want to do with it.

Of course i still need to figure out how to get Windows on my Mac without an optical drive. And yeah, it's not quite as simple as making an .iso file....

Is YammieQ still in development or is it actually currently available? I'd like to get a copy to play with as i can think of a LOT of cool things i might want to do with it.
Thanks for your enthusiasm, Brian! As I said in my original post about the software, I'm looking for beta testers, and would be very happy to have you test it out. Contact me at my web site for details.

Of course i still need to figure out how to get Windows on my Mac without an optical drive. And yeah, it's not quite as simple as making an .iso file....
It seems to run on OSX via Wine, if you're up for that.