RCI Starlite

Re: RCI Starlite

They are still the only major OEM for seamless acrylic drum shells, and they are active on ebay (RCI Starlite International store on eBay). Their web site certainly has plenty of problems, however. I wonder if they've gotten out of the stand business and haven't bothered to tell anyone (including ignoring end-user requests).

They are cool stands, except for the price.

Those aren't the stands y'all were using when I saw the show, were they?

Funny - I was never able to find that link, and I've been to their site many times. Good example of how bad web design can hurt sales!

Since we never received any reply to our e-mails and phone calls, I'm still a bit leery to do an online purchase, but we'll see what the boss says.

Thanks, Max!

Funny - I was never able to find that link, and I've been to their site many times. Good example of how bad web design can hurt sales!

Since we never received any reply to our e-mails and phone calls, I'm still a bit leery to do an online purchase, but we'll see what the boss says.

Thanks, Max!

You're welcome. Don't feel bad about not finding it though- originally it played an ad for several different products (including both the Ford F-150 and Trojan Brand items) before I could get to the page. Reload page spam- for the win!