rider request: OK, Go!

Charles Harrigan

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2011
Upstate SC
Just got a call from my boss. Someone is having a concert in 3 weeks and OK Go is the headliner. They don't have the rider yet, as this apparently just came together. I'm wondering if anyone here has worked with them before and can tell me what to expect. If you have the current rider could you please e-mail it to me at my address below.

Thanks in advance!

Chuck Harrigan

Re: rider request: OK, Go!

I'll have to dig around at the office, but I think they were on a ClearCh. radio fest a few months back. The plot & rider would reflect the "festival" nature of the performance, but I don't recall anything extraordinary about their needs.

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

Just got a call from my boss. Someone is having a concert in 3 weeks and OK Go is the headliner. They don't have the rider yet, as this apparently just came together. I'm wondering if anyone here has worked with them before and can tell me what to expect. If you have the current rider could you please e-mail it to me at my address below.

Thanks in advance!

Chuck Harrigan
Sorry to say that the rider that I have is a year and a half out of date, however, I can say that they were great to work with and had no problem with adapting to a festival setup here either.

You need to watch their videos, especially the "This Too Shall Pass" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w Rube Goldberg jobber...

I doubt they jettisoned the confetti cannon. If that's the case, have fun using their leaf blowers to get it off the stage! In the past, the only tricky parts were the former and a projector. Beyond that, they were pretty easy to work with.