Safe Cases out of Houston?

Re: Safe Cases out of Houston?

Hi David:

I have purchased three cases from them ... two X32 and one M32. They are well made and a good value. :thumbup:

Bob

Jim,

I've ordered a few racks and had a couple mixer cases made by them some time ago. Unfortunately their delivery times and customer service has always been less than stellar when I used them. They have never been well at responding to my emails, eBay messages or phone messages. It appears there is a history of this with others too. Recently I needed another case for a M32R and saw they had them and after several emails, several calls and eBay messages I gave up. Decent product but too frustrating to deal with and looking at recent eBay reviews same ole for others too.

Chris

I bought the case for my Expression 2 from them. The case is nice, I didn't have any problems with talking to customer service or delivery time. It was about 10-15 days including shipping for me

Thanks All!
After speaking with the phone rep this morning, I pulled the trigger. She was very reassuring. Sounds like it'll ship in about 15 days.

$469 with wheels is pretty great. Hoping for build quality to be ok.

Thanks again,
d