Onstage
K&M
GLS
EWI

I'm also seeking the following USED or new gear at awesome prices:
4x JBL PRX 615M
2x JBL PRX 635 or 625
12x DB Technologies DVA T4
4x double 18" ACTIVE sub boxes. Possibly DB Technologies S20 or S30 considered for the right price
2x Sennheiser G2 Wireless system EW100 (Rack receiver and handheld transmitter) NO C BAND
4x 25ft-50ft 8 channel XLR stagebox/snake - 4x returns preferred
8x 25ft electrical cable with quad receptacles at end (rubber box). Standard Edison 120V. Min of 14 Gauge cable.
6x Beyerdynamic TG-D58C
2x Beyerdynamic TG-D57C
6x K&M 21337 Distance Rod (Speaker pole. M20 bottom. 35mm top threading)
3x Whirlwind STNDMSB Connect Series Mic Stand – Black Shorty kick drum mic tripod boom)
2x Audix ADX51
2x Sennheiser E906
10x Sennheiser E935
1x Behringer X32 mixer
1x Behringer X32 Compact mixer
1x Behringer X32 Rack mixer
Gator Cases for the X32 Full and Compact mixers
4x Chauvet 4Bar Flex with case and foot controller
4x Ultimate Support TS-88B

Road Cases! Medium to large sized. We're based in Cleveland Ohio. Pick up within 250 miles preferred on these.

Get in touch soon. I have a deadline of 9-5-15 for some of the gear and 10-3-15 for the rest.

Hope to hear from you.

Jon B.

Re: Seeking audio gear

Just as an FYI, EWI & GLS are Direct sales.

I figured as much but wasn't sure. Was worth a shot. Also hopes that someone would have some used stock or overflow to offer.

I've already purchased most everything on this list except for the Beyer Dynamic mics, power drops & the Sennheiser wireless handheld mic units. I'm most stuck on the Beyer Dynamic mics currently. Out of four dealers I've spoken with, one doesn't have those models in stock where I can get a discounted rate, the other lsot his account with them, the other is trying to get them to answer the phone to get an account witht hem, and the other who I deal with mostly doesn't carry their stuff at all. Running out of options and time on these.

Re: Seeking audio gear

Try Washington Music Center. Their prices are as good as anyone's. I recently purchased a GLD80 for $3300 from them. It was a special deal, but I doubt anyone has ever bought a new one for less anywhere ever (yet). Ask for Nate in pro sound. (301) 946-8808