[FS] Six SLS LS8695-AX column speakers.

Mike Pyle

Junior
Jan 11, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
For Sale: Six SLS LS8695-AX column speakers. Excellent condition. $10,000 for all six, or will sell sets of 2 and 4 at $3500 a pair. Plus freight from Napa, CA 94559.

Each column has eight 6" woofers and nine 5" planar ribbon HF drivers. These are set up as bi-amp only, but I do have original passive crossovers for them. Two cabinets started out with crossovers installed, but were converted to match the other four cabs. I have one pair of crossovers mounted in external enclosures and wired to be plug and play for circumstances where it may be desirable to use the passive crossover.

Other accessories include padded Undercovers, 3 pairs of MP8695 brackets to join the columns in vertical arrays and to be used for wall mounting if desired, and one original SLS FT8695 base stand. I also have truss plates drilled to mount the columns atop vertical truss bases (Global truss). The mounting plates would be included in this sale, truss segments or baseplates may be purchased separately.

I've used these for large ballroom events with both DJ and live acts, covering spaces up to 25,000 sq ft and 1500 attendance with 2 columns per side + outfill cabs and subs. They have also been utilized at large scale outdoor car shows covering downtown streets and other outdoor events. I've found them to be excellent for this use, because they can cover a very large area at engaging levels yet people can stand or sit directly in front of them without discomfort. My columns are version 1. V2 columns have minor dimensional differences due to the plywood materials used.
http://www.nczon.com/LS8695V2.htm

The sound quality produced by these columns is superb. They have been favored for installations in many churches and auditoriums. Email me with inquiries, [email protected]
SLSx6.jpg
SLS.jpg
SLSbase.jpg
SLSstand.jpg
dancers.jpg
capitalside.jpg
crowd2006-3.jpg

Last edited: