Sound Equipment for Sale

Kendell Beiler

Feb 18, 2021
Lancaster PA
Recently bought a storage unit that contained a bunch of out dated touring equipment. Lots of analogue stuff some newer digital. I would like to sell as much as I can before I move it out of the storage space. Some of the inventory includes:

Ramsa 40x18. Comes in road case on casters and board lights
2 Peavey Mark 3 series 24 channel stereo mixing console both come in road cases
Mackie 32x8x2 8-Bus mixing console. Comes with 220-WATT Power supply. Console is in original box
Yamaha DM 1000 Digital Mixing console 16 channels
Allen and Heath ZED 14 6 Channel mixing console
NSI DDS 6000 Digital Dimming System
NSI ND 4000
RAPCO 24 Channel Splitter Snake
Several MD Systems ClairBrothersAudio T-11 Modules. Custom Stackable Units
Lycian "The Midget" Model 1206 Stage light
2 Applied Electronics L-16 Crank up lift

Willing to sell for a reasonable price

Hi Kendell,

Welcome to the forums. This post would be better suited for the Marketplace (mods may move it) but you'd do well to include quantities, photos, and details about each, along with individual prices. I doubt you'll find one buyer willing to take all of it off your hands as it's a bit of random gear and not really a "system".

Hi Kendell,

Welcome to the forums. This post would be better suited for the Marketplace (mods may move it) but you'd do well to include quantities, photos, and details about each, along with individual prices. I doubt you'll find one buyer willing to take all of it off your hands as it's a bit of random gear and not really a "system".
Brian,
Thanks for the advice! The items I listed were just a few off the top of my head, the guy who previously owned the equipment was a sound guy in our area doing shows and whatever. There are several different systems. When I post again in the Marketplace I'll be sure to include all the pieces with pictures. Where else would you suggest advertising this gear?