Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Memory - Error Code 8

DUANE BLADES

Jun 2, 2024
Trinidad
I have a Soundcraft SI expression 1 and the issue I'm having right now is that every time I power on the board it completely resets all the faders, channels, EQ and basically returns it to a factory reset. The software is 1.5 Build 0008. I can't load a show, it seems to cancel itself halfway through. And in the event log it says "Error Importing Show (Error Code 8)". I tried reaching out to a couple different people and websites and I figure it's smart to just reach out to forums as well and see if anyone knows what the issue may be. A guy I called yesterday said he had never heard of this type of issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Soundcraft SI expression 1 and the issue I'm having right now is that every time I power on the board it completely resets all the faders, channels, EQ and basically returns it to a factory reset. The software is 1.5 Build 0008. I can't load a show, it seems to cancel itself halfway through. And in the event log it says "Error Importing Show (Error Code 8)". I tried reaching out to a couple different people and websites and I figure it's smart to just reach out to forums as well and see if anyone knows what the issue may be. A guy I called yesterday said he had never heard of this type of issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Most likely the internal SD card has failed. It's a fairly easy and cheap fix.