Tracked With An X32!!!!!

Re: Tracked With An X32!!!!!

I liked it. Good job!

I doubt that much processing was done in post. If it were processed heavily in post then rumble would have been filtered out and background hissing reduced/removed.

I can also hear the audience in the quieter parts. My guess is that this is a live recording, perhaps with a slight mastering touch.

I liked it. Good job!

I doubt that much processing was done in post. If it were processed heavily in post then rumble would have been filtered out and background hissing reduced/removed.

I can also hear the audience in the quieter parts. My guess is that this is a live recording, perhaps with a slight mastering touch.

Indeed, the band has an X32 rack on stage doing mostly all the mixing/routing, and a core slaved doing the tracking. Maybe I can get the guy who put it all together to comment on the configuration, but its pretty intense. They supply L,R, Sub and Frontfill to the house desk. When they were touring here in the states they had a full band and engineer in the house on a tablet. When they toured europe they had a smaller band and no roaming engineer, everything was done onstage.

Indeed, the band has an X32 rack on stage doing mostly all the mixing/routing, and a core slaved doing the tracking. Maybe I can get the guy who put it all together to comment on the configuration, but its pretty intense. They supply L,R, Sub and Frontfill to the house desk. When they were touring here in the states they had a full band and engineer in the house on a tablet. When they toured europe they had a smaller band and no roaming engineer, everything was done onstage.

nice ....

i've played the paard .... i love that place and den haag... I was there in 2011, if i remember correct they had a martin rig there, great memories.... thanks for sharing that man....

Last edited: