TX9's & Bennett!

P4030171.jpg

Finally had the chance to use my new Yorkville TX9's that I had help from Bennett on with setting everything up with SMAART and my Itech8000.
I think I have a magical basement for system tuning!
Even though I know all this fancy tuning stuff is supposed to be done outside, I didn't really have a choice but to do it in my basement.
Both times now that Bennett has tuned my systems in my basement the results have been fantastic!
The sound quality and output of the TX9's were amazing....I just need a bigger truck now to move them around in!

Anyway, very happy with them, I should have purchased them 2-years ago when I was shopping for subs.

Off on a cruise for the week, then I get to come back and play with my new toys more!
Have fun,

Vinny

Re: TX9's & Bennett!

Yes it is!
I had new grills made for them so nobody could tell that they are a Peavey product, it's surprising how much better they sounded to everyone once I did that!

One daiy I shall put EAW stickers om my SH-50s, put them up in the air and tell people they are KF750s. Interesting to see if someone will hear a difference :)

Re: TX9's & Bennett!

One daiy I shall put EAW stickers om my SH-50s, put them up in the air and tell people they are KF750s. Interesting to see if someone will hear a difference :)
I keep threatening to print up some "JBL" stickers for all my Peavey and 'ringer gear - but I think I'll put a "Yamaha" one on the DDX3216 ;) .