Versamount (in use) example search

Rain Jaudon

Freshman
Jan 11, 2011
MS Gulf Coast
Never worked with a Versamount but will do a ball field system next week or two that has one on the equipment list.

Amazing that Google didn't give a single hit for Peavey Versamount, Versamount Install, Versamount Installation... image or ''everything'' searches.

Just looking for a pic of a speaker installed using something like the Versamount 70.

Is it such a horrible design that no one takes a picture of it in use?

Rain

Re: Versamount (in use) example search

It's been years since I've installed peavey gear (used to work for a big peavey reseller)... but I can't remember ever having any issues with these mounting various Impulse series boxes over the years.

www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Versamt70B/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=livesound&utm_term=peavey_versamount_black&gclid=CPbGn-GuyqYCFQO8KgodT2fEIg

Yea, I've installed a bunch but never any peaveys, till now.

And I found tons of pics of the mounts, but nothing showing the speaker actually mounted up with one.

Guess I'll have to take some pics when we finish.

Best that I could find is what looks like an impulse 100 on a versamount 30... it's kinda hard to tell from the tiny picture I found on Google. You may have better luck trying to google the speaker you are using... hoping that someone else used a versamount 70 to do the same.