Warped St Pete

harrybrilljr

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Central Florida
Anyone working it? I'm mixing my Godson's band and need an extra pass for my wife so I don't have to leave her in the car all day.

Also does anyone know anything about the Ernie Ball stage? Trying to figure out what desk will be there so I can have a show file ready. He's supposed to forward me what he knows so far, but he is a heck of a guitar player but when I asked about credentials, and stage plot, etc he had no clue. That's why I'm going to go make it easier for them. Trying to get him educated.

Re: Warped St Pete

Sent you a message on Facebook, but it's a truck stage. You've got a nice little EV x-array rig on your stage. 2 Xn per side and 2 x-line subs per side. Plenty of horsepower for the stage. Midas Verona out front and decent outboard(TC, dbx, Klark). Monitors from FOH- 4 mixes on EV xm12's.

I'll be over on the main stage and one of the side stages mixing bands. See you there!

Evan

Re: Warped St Pete

Sent you a message on Facebook, but it's a truck stage. You've got a nice little EV x-array rig on your stage. 2 Xn per side and 2 x-line subs per side. Plenty of horsepower for the stage. Midas Verona out front and decent outboard(TC, dbx, Klark). Monitors from FOH- 4 mixes on EV xm12's.

I'll be over on the main stage and one of the side stages mixing bands. See you there!

Evan

Good seeing you over there.