Watch out for "In-Ear Systems"

Re: Watch out for "In-Ear Systems"

The also operate "Cheap Road Cases" too.

According to the Tennessee Secretary of State, the resident agent is Earl L Neal and the address is the same as their shop, 2176 N MOUNT JULIET RD
STE 103, MOUNT JULIET, TN

Caveat Emptor.

in-ear systems is a break off from a company started by Earl Neal [nashville] and John Diles [california] to market a product known as 'Livewires' which are inexpensive custom in-ear drivers. the two had a falling out about 2 years ago and parted company. both continued to manufacture the original dual driver 'live wires' product, although in-ear systems marketed them as 'fidelity duals', while John Diles retained the 'Livewires' moniker. both companies then independently designed a triple driver product with a similar appearance, but very different internals.

i have no personal experience with 'In-Ear Systems' but i've had extensive experience with the 'Livewires' product. i direct a large music team at a church so i've bought about a dozen units from them. my first purchase from them was during the big breakup and my order took many months to be delivered and then was fraught with numerous problems with customer service, bad cables, and manufacturing issues. however, sometime in the last year of so all of the customer service and manufacturing of their products has been turned over to Matrics, Inc in MN and since then i have nothing but good things to say about the product and the customer service. great service. good product. 2-3 week turnaround every time. and the price can't be beat....

i have no affiliation with any of these guys and may not even have all the facts straight. i'm just a customer, but thought i'd share my experience FWIW...

Hate that! Had a good experience with them 2 years ago when I got a pair of 'Fidelity triples' (still using them); guess I'll be looking elsewhere next time.

Kevin H.

I purchased a set of dual driver IEM's from them that developed distortion in the left ear. After many calls I finally got a return call from Catherine. I arranged a pick up and handed off my molds to her to have them repaired. This was before Christmas. I have heard nothing since despite many calls and messages and eMails.
Their store front was near my home and is now empty. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Earl or Catherine Neal, please post or ping me. I want them back, repaired or not. I've sent out feelers on several FB groups and Linked in. If I do not hear from them soon I will step up the action and get a lawyer involved.
This is extremely poor business practice and even very poor personal practice. I just want my ears.
Thanks for any help...
...bob...

Bob, If you find a lawyer or District Attorney who can help you resolve the problem with Catherine and In Ear Systems, let me know cause they have $400 of my money sent last summer for a system that never was delivered. Same story.....numerous attempts to contact Catherine via phone & email, all to no avail. Contacted their local BBB who indicated they had a long list of customer complaints for slow delivery or non-delivery. Maybe we can do a class action lawsuit! Regards, Jim:x~:-x~:mad:

Bob, If you find a lawyer or District Attorney who can help you resolve the problem with Catherine and In Ear Systems, let me know cause they have $400 of my money sent last summer for a system that never was delivered. Same story.....numerous attempts to contact Catherine via phone & email, all to no avail. Contacted their local BBB who indicated they had a long list of customer complaints for slow delivery or non-delivery. Maybe we can do a class action lawsuit! Regards, Jim:x~:-x~:mad:

If you paid by CC you should be able to get it reversed

Jason

Last edited:

There won't be any money to be gotten, I'm sure. It'll all be long gone.