Waves Soundgrid w/ Soundcraft Expression/Performer/Impact?

Josh Voyles

Freshman
Dec 31, 2014
Greetings guys!

Is there is any way to use the Soundcraft Expression/Performer/Impact desks with the Waves Soundgrid system?

I know you can do a work-around with the M32 consoles to make it work, but can't find a clear answer if it's possible on the Soundcraft desks.

Re: Waves Soundgrid w/ Soundcraft Expression/Performer/Impact?

Yes, Digigrid MGO and a MADI-card, I have a setup like that on my Performer

Sent from my iPhone

That's good news! Thanks for the reply.

How do you configure the routing?

I'd like to still maintain head amp control while routing the outputs of multirack back into the desk.

So does this mean your waves server, madi card and MGO combined are worth more than the desk?
This reminds me of my son's business where he makes custom holsters and occasionally someone orders a $100 holster for a $100 gun. Why bother?

So does this mean your waves server, madi card and MGO combined are worth more than the desk?
This reminds me of my son's business where he makes custom holsters and occasionally someone orders a $100 holster for a $100 gun. Why bother?

Depending on which desk you have, the cost of the Soundgrid system could be more than the desk. However, you also have the option of running Waves natively with the MADI/USB option card.