What I Learned today....

Nothing!

I really try to learn something new everyday. Often times it has to do with my interests in fishing or wildlife photography and habitats and that kind of stuff but I would really like to learn more about our trade everyday also.

Granted, I do not have any new topics to add at the very moment but I love reading about how others in our industry make things happen. I enjoyed the thread about out of band EQ on the SB1000s, I like reading Bennett's articles about subwoofer arrays, I also really enjoy reading about how people deploy and tune their systems, both varsity and Jr varsity level stuff and I like watching the stuff that Dave Rat posts on Youtube. I feel like the threads have been a little stale lately, maybe it has to do with poor weather in other parts of the continent???

So I just ask that as something comes to mind that we all add content to these forums so that we can all learn something everyday to make ourselves that much better. What may seem like nothing to some of us may be truely useful to others around here.

Thanks for listening, Ryan

Re: What I Learned today....

Up here where it's freezing and snowing we don't tend to have a whole lot of shows worth writing about during this time of the year.

Just like my bank account, the content will return when more gigs are happening.

Re: What I Learned today....

Up here where it's freezing and snowing we don't tend to have a whole lot of shows worth writing about during this time of the year.

Just like my bank account, the content will return when more gigs are happening.

I wish someone would tell that to the fine people of Grand Rapids, Providence, Philly, Rochester, and Detroit. I don't think we've had a load-in or load-out above 15F on this leg and many times we have been in the low single digits. We might get a little break when we head to Charlotte in a couple weeks.