[FS] 4 Turbosound TMS-2 $200 each in Charlotte, NC — SOLD Please remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Connell

Freshman
May 4, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Time for these to find a new home as I just don't have space for these at the moment.

Think of these as a scaled down version of the more-common TMS-4, or half a TMS-3.

Prior owner added speakon inputs and loop through.

I've not opened every cabinet, but every cabinet I've opened has all original drivers and all sound the same. By original, I mean the appropriate compression driver, turbomid, turbobass, crossover for the serial number range, not necessarily the drivers that came with the cabinet. For example, the LS-1001 that received the recone was dated 2001. One cabinet has a freshly reconed Turbomid driver (recone kits are available domestically and affordable currently!) Have been painted black and could stand another coat, but after cleaning them up the other day they don't look too bad.

$800 for all four. I expect that the components are worth a great deal more than that on eBay but I would prefer to give someone a chance to buy them who might use them before I go that route. Trade for X32 Rack, or perhaps other things.

I have some pictures but unclear how to upload them. PM me and I'll shoot them to you if interested.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi, are these still available? I am not ready to buy yet but probably by fall 2020 I could. Would you be willing to ship them to Washington State if I paid you for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.