Alibaba Amps

I ended up ordering a test unit. Going to hopefully do a little head to head with some qsc plx3602 feeding variouss boxes and see how those results sound. I wish I was more competent at doing some bench testing.
I did end up finding some more info on a few different forums and the feedback seemed to be all over the place.

Reactions: Douglas R. Allen
Carvin is selling them also. I have several of the Carvin labeled 4 channel models. They have been great. Running 8 channels of monitors 12 hours a day outside in different climates for a festival. Very impressed.

Man I had not heard Carvin come up in a while. Just popped over to their site for a quick look and they have a pair of 12" powered wood cabinet speakers for 629$. For a pair! I wonder if I could justify a pair in the name of research :ROFLMAO:
Hah, I thought the same thing. They even have fly points! They are not the company they used to be, mainly now just relabeling offshore gear, but if the speakers are anything like the amps, I think they are probably a great deal for the money.