[FS] Allen & Heath ML5000

brian maddox

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
frederick, md
www.fcfchurch.com
Okay, our church is finally going digital, so this desk is on the blocks. Good condition, but not perfect.
Its got a bad matrix out and a couple of minor issues with channel meters. Otherwise, in good working order. Used In a fixed install, so no case.

I know it's not worth much, but if anyone is interested, let me know. It'll be in use for another month or so, and then it's out the door...

Thanks.

Brian Maddox
[email protected]

Re: Allen & Heath ML5000

Its a large frame. 44 mono channels, 8 stereo. Comes with two power supplies and little lites.

i think once the tape comes off the armrest it's gonna leave some nasty residue. Otherwise, it's in very nice condition cosmetically. Been installed in one location and never moved its entire life.

let me know if you're interested. It's getting decommissioned next week and will need to go away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 0
Re: Allen & Heath ML5000

Bee. You. Emm. Pea.

Actually, i've put this console up on eBay along with all it's associated Rack processing and all the wiring to put it all together. I've determined that i just don't have the time or energy to deal with parting it all out. Here's the listing.

This is gonna be PICKUP ONLY in Maryland, USA. It includes the console along with several ACP88s, a couple of M-ONEs, a couple DBX166s, Some Shure install splitters, a CD player, and the racks to hold it all. It's all from an install, so no cases or road racks.

Somebody is gonna steal this. I'd rather it be someone from here than some guy from Bangkok that wastes two weeks of my life before ultimately not honoring their bid. yeah, that happened...

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here.

Thanks,

Brian