Another sub question

Steve Ferreira

Sophomore
Jan 12, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hi guys,

I'm looking at purchasing some JBL XLF's to go with my PRX 615's. How good is this system?
Looking to cover in the 300ppl range, I have an SRX rig if I need to cover a bigger crowds. Do the XLF go well with the 615's, nobody in my area seems to have this setup that I can listen to. Would you run the tops in "monitor" mode?
I have srx 728s, but looking to have 1 active rig and 1 passive. I really don't want to carry one 728 with an amp to go with the 615's.

Thanks

Re: Another sub question

Hi guys,

I'm looking at purchasing some JBL XLF's to go with my PRX 615's. How good is this system?
Looking to cover in the 300ppl range, I have an SRX rig if I need to cover a bigger crowds. Do the XLF go well with the 615's, nobody in my area seems to have this setup that I can listen to. Would you run the tops in "monitor" mode?
I have srx 728s, but looking to have 1 active rig and 1 passive. I really don't want to carry one 728 with an amp to go with the 615's.

Thanks

615's in Main mode, not monitor mode. Als0, note that the manual recommends the 615 level set at 12 oclock, and the XLF's at 2 oclock (or to taste).

Did you get a good buy on your XLF's? I'm hoping to get mine sometime this year.

Re: Another sub question

615's in Main mode, not monitor mode. Als0, note that the manual recommends the 615 level set at 12 oclock, and the XLF's at 2 oclock (or to taste).

Did you get a good buy on your XLF's? I'm hoping to get mine sometime this year.

I got mine at Boxing week prices....lol

I'm sure Silas can hook you up pretty good.