anyone use the 'accupack' rechargeables in Senn. G2?

brian maddox

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
frederick, md
www.fcfchurch.com
okay, just picked up 4 channels of Senn. G2 IEMs and i'm curious about the rechargeable thing. seems they have these nifty rechargeable packs [ba2015] and this also nifty recharging station [L2015] that you can just slip the receivers into. so...

anyone use these? comments? i noticed the packs from Senn are pricey, but the chinese knockoffs on ebay for them are about 20 percent the price. anyone ever gone the cheap route?

fwiw, i've been using rechargeables in my IEM packs for a while now, so i'm on board with that idea. just curious as to how well the Senn. system works...

also, anyone have any horror stories about the SR350 transmitters? 'cause that's what i bought. i thought i wanted the extra power, but now i'm wondering if i should have just gotten the regular ol' G2 transmitters...

sennheiser Accupack rechargeable systems

okay, i just bought 4 sennheiser G2 IEM systems and i'm curious about the BA2015 battery packs with the L2015 charger stations. i know they use the same system with the G3 stuff as well as their wireless mic belt packs.

anybody use these and have any tips or thoughts? i already use rechargeables with all my current IEMs and mics, so i'm on board with that part. i'm just wondering how well the 'just slip the belt pack into the charger' system works. with a team of church singers, that has a lot of appeal to me from a 'volunteer proof' standpoint. but i don't want to invest in that gear if it doesn't work all that well.

thanks in advance for your thoughts.

brian

p.s. [this is a cross post from JV since i wasn't getting any answer there. mods feel free to delete if i just broke a rule...]