Atlas Sound Mic Stand Replacement Part

Matt Bauer

Freshman
Oct 31, 2011
Austin, TX
Hey Guys,

Got a couple of Atlas tripod mic stands (I don't know what the model is) that are missing the threaded insert. I can't find the replacement part anywhere online. Maybe I'm just searching for the wrong thing?

Thanks in advance,

Matt
Photo Jan 08, 1 32 35 AM.jpg

Re: Atlas Sound Mic Stand Replacement Part

I looked on Atlas' website. I don't know what model the stand is and I don't know what the part that I'm needing is called.

The stand is probably a TE-E or was part of a package with boom, the TEB-E. There are no parts listed for it on the Atlas site and the model has been discontinued. If you still have the booms you might find the wayward piece threaded in the mount.

A call to Atlas might be useful, though, as they may have some parts in a bin somewhere. The current tripod stand has a threaded 5/8" tube rather than an insert.

If you can't find parts I suggest tossing them in the recycle bin and refer you to a thread over at PSW: Cheap durable mic stands

Re: Atlas Sound Mic Stand Replacement Part

The stand is probably a TE-E or was part of a package with boom, the TEB-E. There are no parts listed for it on the Atlas site and the model has been discontinued. If you still have the booms you might find the wayward piece threaded in the mount.

A call to Atlas might be useful, though, as they may have some parts in a bin somewhere. The current tripod stand has a threaded 5/8" tube rather than an insert.

If you can't find parts I suggest tossing them in the recycle bin and refer you to a thread over at PSW: Cheap durable mic stands

Thanks for the info Tim! I will give Atlas a call this week. I didn't pay anything for these, they were being thrown out. I just hate to see such a nice stand go to waste over such a simple part.

Take care!

Matt