Behringer 1204usb help

Andy jacques

Aug 9, 2018
Uk
Hi all
I'm a DJ and I have a behringer 1204 and want to go from my decks 6.35 jack or phono into the mixer but I want to use both xlr and alt 3 and 4 to 2 sets of speakers. 2 from xlr and 2 from jack alt 3-4.

How do I get this to work.
I don't want to use control room as it's not loud enough really to feed a speaker

Andy

For your input connection, Line In 5/6 (or 7/8) are designed to do exactly what you want, no problem.

For your output connections, Page 5 of the manual refers, under the heading "Mute/Alt3-4"

In short, you can't use Alt 3-4 at the same time as the main outs.
To be honest, the difference in level between the main outs and the control room outs isn't much - most powered speakers will easily get to full volume on the signal from the control room out anyway.

That'll be page 12 of the manual this time....
Given your concern about the control room outs on the other mixer (which, as I've already said, shouldn't be a problem anyway), check also the specifications on page 22.

Where did u find the manual with page 22. Only manual I can find is up to page 13. Which says on page 12. Main output and control room is all it states no output on 1"4 jack