• No access whatsoever

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Will make changes at BE's request

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • Unlimited Access

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: BEs and System DSP

I found this most common with hip-hop acts. They basically wanted to destroy your system and make you pay for it to show how much of a bada55 they were. When asked what they wanted to do with the dsp, the answer is always: "everything is not loud enough" no matter how loud it is. You could be hitting 150 and people would be crying, but unless you are experiencing a monetary loss, its not "loud enough".

I don't do hip hop anymore. That is one of the reasons.

+1.0

Re: BEs and System DSP

I found this most common with hip-hop acts. They basically wanted to destroy your system and make you pay for it to show how much of a bada55 they were. When asked what they wanted to do with the dsp, the answer is always: "everything is not loud enough" no matter how loud it is. You could be hitting 150 and people would be crying, but unless you are experiencing a monetary loss, its not "loud enough".

I don't do hip hop anymore. That is one of the reasons.

Kinda NOT funny, but true........ I rented some BRAND NEW Renkus Heinz monitors to Suzan Gore for her birthday party one year. She was having LMFAO perform at the party and needed a very basic monitor rig for them. Needless to say one of the two monitors was literally kicked off the stage!!!!!! I went to pick it up and was like WTF....... It left a pretty nasty gouge in one of the box corners. Interestingly enough the drivers managed to survive. It left a bad taste in my mouth for sure. But when people ask what happened to that monitor I at least have a story to tell.......