Best Deal Ever?

It works. If the price is wrong I guess I'll find out. For $26 shipped, I had to order one.

Nice find, Phil, and welcome back to SFN. It's been a while since we've seen you.

I ordered 4, to get the free shipping.

Great to see you back on SFN, Phil!

Enjoying the Kellems grips? I should have run the SKU/PN on the Zoro site first, I guess... I refused delivery when I saw the padded envelope, emailed Zoro and they issued an RMA and are processing my refund.

This was a Rakuten error. I've had this problem before with Rakuten, another vendor and a network switch. The FedEx delivery was intercepted when the seller figured out a decimal point error existed. That Catalyst switch would have been a sweet deal at ~$200.

Gave them a call. Wonderful customer service rep let me return them free of charge. Oh well!

Buying from Zoro that which is Zoro's is a good experience. That's where most of our crew buy safety glasses and other consumable PPE. That's also why in a way, I never questioned it when I saw the merchant even though an input snake is kind of unusual for their primary trade.