Bheringer Inuke 3000 Protection Mode

Torrance Johnson

May 11, 2019
United States
I'm new here, so I don't know if this is where you post for answers to problems.
I have the Bheringer Inuke 3000 amp. It powered on, made a loud pop noise, went into protection mode, and that's where it stays. Any help for this problem

The Product Reviews forum is used to review and compare products relevant to sound and lighting production, Junior Varsity is the forum for basic audio questions.

If the amp stays in protect after the speaker load has been disconnected, something major is probably wrong, especially if the loud pop noise came from the amp, not the speakers- time to contact Music group for warranty/or out of warranty repair service.

Check your speakers and cords for short circuits before using another amp.
Best of luck!

Art

Reactions: Torrance Johnson
Yeah so basically, if you're getting the red lights only, you're pretty much screwed and need to get it repaired. I've got one I've been meaning to take apart and take a look at, but I'll probably just have to live with paying MUSIC Group for repairs.

This is a common failure with these amps. I have personally seen lots of them experience the same issue. Not a great track record with iNuke amps, I would recommend avoiding them, particularly if they are out of warranty. Not sure if the new line that replaced them has improved.