Bluetooth headphones

Jason Langevin

Jan 17, 2023
Dorval , Québec
Hello I’m looking for a way to connect Bluetooth headphones to my tv (yes it’s a smart tv but it doesn’t support Bluetooth headphones. Would a soundbar with Bluetooth output do the trick ?

Thx in advance

Jason L

I'm having a similar problem. My Samsung UN58NU6080FXZA does not have a native Bluetooth option, and the audio out option is limited to Digital Audio Optical. I tried one off Amazon, and the optical cable wouldn't really terminate properly into the female port on the TV:

I am trying to find a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver that I can plug in to the USB port as that would be infinitely easier, and was told by Samsung support via chat that I can definitely do it, but they would not recommend any product. Just want to connect my Beats Pro to the TV while wife is sleeping lol. The only other audio out I have is the component that is part of the RCA audio/video out combo. The kits I've seen for those are almost as expensive as a new TV that supports Bluetooth natively... *sigh* Any suggestions on a decent option would be appreciated. Tks.

Attachments

• samsung1.jpg
    samsung1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • samsung2.jpg
    samsung2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
  • samsung3.jpg
    samsung3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1