Bridging XTi 2 series amp at 2 ohm?

Problem solved itself, busy went with an XTI 6k so ill do two subs one channel and a single on the other. Thanks for the info and ill definately research the suggestions further for purchasing, just got the Sept gig worked out atm.

Re: Bridging XTi 2 series amp at 2 ohm?

Problem solved itself, busy went with an XTI 6k so ill do two subs one channel and a single on the other. Thanks for the info and ill definately research the suggestions further for purchasing, just got the Sept gig worked out atm.

Problem is its still a xti, which are known to not sound very good on subs, xti's are gutless amps.

;)~;-)~:wink: I like to recommend Ford Transit Connects to move PA gear. just load one up with a couple of thousand pounds of gear and drive it for a couple of hours pegged at the redline.

You need to hear the 6002. Different than the first series. We have 18 of them and wouldn't have made the purchase if they sucked.

I have a couple of the Xti 6002 and like them a lot for sub duty. Also use them for bi-amp duty of my club rig and they have been great for that too. Some day I'll have a chance to A>B compare them to the top of the line Crown iTechs.