Bruce Springteen at the Apollo

Re: Bruce Springteen at the Apollo

They are at the beginning of a tour carrying PA provided by Solotech. Lots of wedges on that gig. A little feedback is par for the corse.

Hi Jim Is Coop still mixing FOH? What are they using for paper? Assuming you worked the show?
Peace Rob

Hey Rob, not sure who is mixing. If I recall correctly they were using K1 main hangs and some Meyer side hangs. Profile @ FOH, SD7's either side of the stage for monitors. I rigged production rehearsals in Trenton a few weeks ago.

I think I see a computer screen of some sort in front of Little Steven, as well.
All of the downstage monitors and teleprompters are under the deck covered by grills or plexi. Also under the deck is quite a bit of lighting, and the majority of the tech worlds, excluding SL and SR monitor beaches which are on 6" rolling risers so that they can move with the rest of the stage. Much of the underdeck world is built so it rolls with the main stage as well.

K1 main hangs, Kudo side hangs, from Solotech. Boo Bruey is the lead systems tech, Coop, Monty, Troy are in their respective worlds, SD7s on the beaches (replacing PM1Ds) and Avid Profile out front. Nearly all of the rest of the crew and management remain as they have for years as well.

Off topics by Morpheus, check out the new L2D2 LED fixtures from Zap and get melted by 29k lumens form a single fixture!

Thank you Thrill Hill, for another solid work block in the dead of winter... (6 weeks this time!)