Checking in from Brazil

Jan 10, 2011
Abingdon, MD
www.harfordsound.com

That is all. Hope everyone is enjoying the cold in the USA.
icon_cool.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Evan

Re: Checking in from Brazil

there is absolutely no suck factor to your job

I should like to volunteer to teach bikini clad students proper over / under microphone cord wrapping technique

icon_cool.gif

Nice work if you can get it! Good job Evan. Looks like life is treating you well today. 32° in SLC.

Jon

Hey I put on sunscreen this morning! Just before heading out to setup the race course at Alta ski resort. Forecast was for 1''-4'' with clearing in the afternoon. On the slopes at 7:30, we had the course set by 8:45. At 9:00 it started snowing and while we got the first 30 racers down the course, we had to cancel the race due to unsafe conditions at about 10:30 as almost 6''s of snow had fallen in that period.

But I had my sunscreen on! Tomorrow it's off to Tucson for 8 days of sun and low to mid 70s with lots of Margaritas and good Mexican food! Sadly, no Brazilian bikini clad women......

Rock On Evan!

Hey Evan,

Don't get too drunk...not only will you find yourself waking up in a tub of ice missing a kidney, but....you'll then find yourself married too.....and she won't look anything like she did the night before.
icon_lol.gif

Have fun, stay war... Shit! Have fun.

Hammer

Hey Evan,

Don't get too drunk...not only will you find yourself waking up in a tub of ice missing a kidney, but....you'll then find yourself married too.....and she won't look anything like she did the night before.
icon_lol.gif

Have fun, stay war... Shit! Have fun.

Hammer

Reminds me of the song Willie nelson used to do: '' I came in at 2 with a 10 but at 10 woke up with a 2. I've got 20/20 vision when I ain't drinking, but lord, when I get on the booze.''