China Led par 64

Re: China Led par 64

No ,I don't use terminators like you are mentioning...

I offer this in the spirit of enlightenment. Doug Fleenor, "Dr. DMX" and creator of a number of useful products was interviewed and said, in effect, that almost every DMX problem he's encountered was created by running too many fixtures on a data run, using mic cable instead of DMX cable, and failure to use terminators when fixtures are not self-terminating.

We used to have lots of DMX problems... ghosting of data, random response, no response... and when reduced the number of fixtures in a string to <20, made sure all our cables were DMX-qualified, and that we had & used terminators... our problems stopped. YMMV. More recently we've encountered wonky DMX on "direct from China" lights that defy the usual fixes. Another reason we have given up on direct purchases.

Re: China Led par 64

IMG_20141114_174326.jpgWell, it seems that it depends of what you are doing Tim; I'm not into big concerts, arenas, or so on; just some corporate events, and for that they are worth it, I just got 4 more, knowing their disadvantages, but you'll get use to it, I also had 2 Par can 64 3 watts and 2 bricks tri led 3 watts as well, the same thing, but if you connect them in series of pairing they would work, IMG_20141114_200537.jpg