Chinese knock off cabinets?

Re: Chinese knock off cabinets?

I bought one of the Fp14000's to see what it can do. Will be testing it out in the coming months. Ill report my findings here. Wont be as destructive as Langston's Amp test but we shall see how far it lasts before it blows up..
looking fwd to your test run...

Since this has been resurrected, I would suggest that it is quite possible that some of these products are as good as the original and probably identical in some cases. So many 'Western' parts and products are now made in China anyway that it surely would not be too difficult/expensive for a manufacturer to obtain the blueprints and manufacture rip offs, selling them direct without the obscene profits added by greedy resellers in the UK and Europe! Remember that these companies are manufacturing in China for just one reason - profit...

Since this has been resurrected, I would suggest that it is quite possible that some of these products are as good as the original and probably identical in some cases. So many 'Western' parts and products are now made in China anyway that it surely would not be too difficult/expensive for a manufacturer to obtain the blueprints and manufacture rip offs, selling them direct without the obscene profits added by greedy resellers in the UK and Europe! Remember that these companies are manufacturing in China for just one reason - profit...
If the low cost Chinese made high freq diaphragms for EV and JBL drivers are any indication of their capacity for making good knock offs then no that is unlikely.

Attachments

• Chinese DH1 compared to EV.png
    Chinese DH1 compared to EV.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Carl Klinkenborg