[WTB] CPU board for Allen & Heath ML console

Jan 14, 2011
Laurel, MS
myspace.com
My VCA section has died in my Allen & Heath ML console, all of the analog audio circuits appear to be working fine. The U.S. Distributor for Allen & Heath said that repair would be the only option for them as this part is no longer made (very disappointing IMO). Does anybody have an extra one of these circuit boards that they would sell, or do you know of someone who can repair them better and faster than Allen & Heath? The ML3000, 4000, and 5000 all use the same CPU board.

Thanks!

Re: CPU board for Allen & Heath ML console

Wow, that board hasn't been out of production that long. They must not have had a significant supply of spare parts made.

As far as repairing the parts better, it's rarely possible for third parties to do better at a repair, but faster, maybe. With analog stuff, sourcing repair components is generally easier than with newer digital stuff.

Re: CPU board for Allen & Heath ML console

I have a lightly used 48ch ML4000 with 2 PS and case that you can buy cheep. Theater use only - never seen an outdoor show and 30 shows total....IN Virginia. PM me if interested.
GG

hello everyone, now reading this post which was very old, but Roberto replied not too long ago. I have the same problem, I need someone able to repair the card of my ml 5000 or I need to buy another card