Duran Audio plate amps (500w x2) 4 avail - $500 for all

Chris Van Duker

Freshman
Oct 26, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I bought these amps about 3 years ago with the intention of using them to build some powered speakers, but never went through with the project, so I'm selling. The price of $500 is for all four, shipping will be extra.
I believe I have all the necessary parts. A couple have some minor damage (e.g. a broken fuse holder, broken plastic circuit board stand-offs, etc.). From what I can tell, any damage should be fairly straightforward to fix.
With the torroidal transformers, these are fairly heavy -- 25 or 30 lbs each. One of them has two smaller transformers, not sure of why -- perhaps it was built at a different time from the others. Aside from that, they all look substantially the same as in the photos. Dimensions of the plate are 23" x 6 5/8" -- the mounting hole would be smaller, obviously. I don't know a lot about the crossover -- I figured I'd hook it up and see where I stood, and then have someone smarter than myself help me to figure out how to make adjustments if needed.
Website for the product of which these are a part: http://www.duran-audio.com.pt/products/scope.html

Attachments

• photo14900.jpg
    photo14900.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo14901.jpg
    photo14901.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 1