Eaw ux3600....?

Re: Eaw ux3600....?

So when exactly and what will the actual price. I have a mint 8800 and only need 2 in 6 out.

They are currently in stock and available for purchase... I cannot quote pricing on here but you can email me directly and i can get you Retail costs... or contact your local Rep and they can get you your cost on the UX3600

Yay, on the Mac version of Pilot....

Pilot does run just fine in WIN7 and Parallels. However, I was not able update the UXes. EAWManager would run and actually see the processor to be updated, but it would never connect. Probably operator error. Fortunately, there's an old XP box on our spare desk in the shop that got the updating tasks done.

Geri O

I'm running a bridged amp on each one of my sb1000s (four total). If I bought an ux8800 could I assign 4 of the outputs to the sb1000 grey box settings? Or would I end up having to use a y cable to split the signal to the amps? Just wondering which processor would be best for a tri amped system.

I'm running a bridged amp on each one of my sb1000s (four total). If I bought an ux8800 could I assign 4 of the outputs to the sb1000 grey box settings? Or would I end up having to use a y cable to split the signal to the amps? Just wondering which processor would be best for a tri amped system.

You missed the free webinar EAW hosted earlier today my man .....

.... and yes you can assign as many outputs to be sb1000's as you want.

Thanks Brandon.
Anyone have suggestions how I should be configuring my setup on the UX8800. I haven't laid hands on yet but I've purchased one from a forum member. I'm running KF650e biamped for tops and sb1000s for subs. Since I'm bridging amps on the subs I'd like to use 2 outputs for the high/high mids, 2 outputs for low mids and 4 outputs for the subs (2 connected to left and 2 connected 2 right inputs). I don't always use 4 subs so I want to be able to easily switch between the two setups. Sub amps are in 2 racks, one for each side of the stage.