Editing Profile info

David Morison

Freshman
Aug 21, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hi, went to update things like number of posts to display per page in my profile, and was required to enter my date of birth in order to validate the change - fair enough so far.
However, the forum has saved the wrong date of birth, even when |I put it in correctly, and now the field does not seem to be editable - how do I fix that please?

The missing date of births is related to our old transition from FUD Forum. Any user who was with Sound Forums from the beginning will run into this problem. One workaround could be to add a generic birthday in for all users where birthday is null.

I can't reproduce the wrong birthday being added. What browser are you using? We should fix this if it proves to be an issue.

I don't think non-editable birthdays is an issue, as it's a rare use case.
Let me know your correct birthday, and I'll add it to the account.

I changed the desired text font and size in my profile, and it reverted back to the default after several attempts at saving.

The missing date of births is related to our old transition from FUD Forum. Any user who was with Sound Forums from the beginning will run into this problem. One workaround could be to add a generic birthday in for all users where birthday is null.

I can't reproduce the wrong birthday being added. What browser are you using? We should fix this if it proves to be an issue.

I don't think non-editable birthdays is an issue, as it's a rare use case.
Let me know your correct birthday, and I'll add it to the account.

Hi, was using Chrome on Win 7 Home Premium at the time.
Correct date should be 29 March, the year is right already.
Many thanks,
David.