[FS] Eminence and B&C woofers for sale

Chris Van Duker

Freshman
Oct 26, 2011
Sacramento, CA
All woofers are in Sacramento, you pay shipping. Prices are what I'm asking, but feel free to make a reasonable offer:

$425 -- one pair of low-mileage Eminence Kappalite 3015 woofers (not the LF model). These were purchased as spares, but briefly used by the former owner.

$250 -- one pair of Eminence Lab12 drivers. I believe both have fresh recones, but it has been a while, I'd have to check.

$425 -- one pair of B&C 15TBX100's, frame only, plus one pair of factory 8 ohm recone kits. You fix 'em yourself.

$125 -- one B&C 15TBX100-8ohm with a recent recone, but now measures open. It may be a simple fix, or it may require a full recone. It was an early recone I did, and the leads are too long, which may have caused the problem.

e-mail ccvanduker [at] gmail [dot] com

Re: Eminence and B&C woofers for sale

All woofers are in Sacramento, you pay shipping. Prices are what I'm asking, but feel free to make a reasonable offer:

$400 (lower price) -- one pair of low-mileage Eminence Kappalite 3015 woofers (not the LF model). These were purchased as spares, but briefly used by the former owner.

[sold] -- one pair of Eminence Lab12 drivers. I believe both have fresh recones, but it has been a while, I'd have to check.

$400 (lower price) -- one pair of B&C 15TBX100's, frame only, plus one pair of factory 8 ohm recone kits. You fix 'em yourself.

$100 (lower price) -- one B&C 15TBX100-8ohm with a recent recone, but now measures open. It may be a simple fix, or it may require a full recone. It was an early recone I did, and the leads are too long, which may have caused the problem.

e-mail ccvanduker [at] gmail [dot] com